Saturday, February 09, 2008

"Castle Rock Wonder SOLD (Click here to view results on eBay)



This was a location I had looked forward to seeing for a long time. I remember when I first heard of the place called Sedona, this rock formation was shown as it's local scenery icon. That was probably more than 40 years ago so finally seeing it in real life was really fun. I shot this scene when my wife and I spent our 30th anniversary there a little over a year ago in December of '06. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger les lull said...

Dude......You have been busy. What did you do, burn this one out after you left the show? You are going to have a ball painting your new surroundings. Like what you have going on in the sky in this one.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sedona is a magical place. I like the light you`ve captured.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker