Sunday, January 06, 2008

Street Musicians SOLD (Click here to view results on eBay)



I won't soon forget my first painting signed '08. Last week, when I was lazily working on this painting, and an illustration project, while also watching the New Years Day line-up of College football games, my laptop decided to not re-start. My keyboard froze, which was the only sign I had to make me think I was headed for a disaster.
Three days later and about $4000,00 I have a safe system again. A new machine, and an external hard drive to back up my work. I can now sift through months of photos that I didn't save because I forgot to bring a firewire cable from South Dakota. The external drive was here, but I couldn't connect to it nightly. Just last month we had a similar problem with my daughter Kacey's system. Why wasn't I listening to my own best advice?
Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Gray said...

Beautiful filtered light in this piece, Mick.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I love this!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker