Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bunny Full of Beans SOLD (Click here to view results on eBay)



I've painted this guy at least twice before, and I will probably have to paint him some more until I find a replacement figure. There's alot of things I like about him that makes me want to paint again and again. The old surface, cracked and chipped, the subtle creams and violets in his glaze, and even his design. He's a classic figure. But most of all I like the idea of finding a candy dish and not being able to see inside until you look, and either being happy or disappointed. I know Reagan would have been happy. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula Ann Ford said...

This is so fabulous!! LOVE it!

Paula

8:12 PM  
Blogger A Reason to Paint said...

Wow! Your handling of the glaze is sensational.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Don Gray said...

Very fine, Mick.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker