Thursday, October 18, 2007

Old Paint SOLD (Click here to view results on eBay)



Here's a painting of another mode of transportation when in New York. We didn't ride any, but they are very reasonable. $25 for a twenty minute ride, but I would have to admit I would feel silly riding in one. My wife Kerry and I rode in one in Chicago. I agreed to that one because it was raining, and thiers were old fashioned covered cabs. Turned out to be alot of fun. Our horses name back then was Sid. That still cracks me up. I didn't catch this ones name. Click on the image for a larger view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Wojnilo said...

I really love your paintings. I love the way you capture the details of a scene. I was wondering if you paint from memory or from pictures that you take on paintings like this?

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker