Friday, October 05, 2007

Stepping Out SOLD (Click here to view results on eBay)



Here's a painting that I did froma shot that I was lucky to get. It was around midnight, and we were on our way back from the East Village. It's an older part of the city with alot of apartment buildings instead of store fronts. I had to shoot fast because Jobe and Matt weren't waiting, and a few times when I couldn't see them, I had to guess that they had jumped down into a subway entrance. Click on the image for a larger view.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Magsig said...

Mick, Beautiful night painting, New York is so exciting any time of the day. Great color.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

This is a great painting Mick. So atmospheric. Love the tones, atmosphere and that little bit of yellow to the right of the door. Beautiful.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy Edward Hopper! This one is great.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Alvin Richard said...

I agree with Todd, Hopper could not have done it any better. I'm so happy to acquire it.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker