Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oreo Cookies and Milk-SOLD- (Click here to see auction results on eBay)


SOLD
This was supposed to be a looser thicker painted painting of Oreos and milk, but as usual I chickened out and started rendering. I know I would like the painting just as much with bold thick paint, but I worry that other people that I want to purchase it might not like it as much. It's the way I always painted as an illustrator and it's tought to break away. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Hayes said...

beautiful composition.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh, thanks Mick. Now I have to go buy oreos because my 3 year old spotted this one. Looks delicious, I like the detail in the cookies.
C

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker