Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pretzels-SOLD- (click here to see Auction results on eBay)


SOLD
I'm experimenting with todays painting. Instead of listing this in the featured section of eBay's art categories for $24, I'm going to list it in the general listings for $4. I'm trying to find out if I can not only save money, but see how many people look at this piece, and also how easy it is for people to still find all my work, featured or not. So far, after 12 hours, 10 people have visisted the page. Not too good. It may be a while before I post these in the general listings. Click on the image for larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger m collier said...

You sure have a way of painting food !!! Yum !!! Love it.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Vic said...

This is very nice Mick. Your colors are very rich. Good luck on ebay.

Vic

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker