Thursday, August 17, 2006

Peach half with Wedge SOLD (Click here to see auction results)



I've been meaning to paint a peach from the very start of this painting project, mostly because it has always been a favorite of all artists at one time or another. C'ezanne was probably the artist that painted them and made them the most famous as still life subject matter. Still life with Cupid wasn't appreciated by me in my earlier years, but today I'm amazed at how he can paint. Click on the image for a larger view.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luis Colan said...

I love the fiery colors, this painting is very alive. Pretty cool.

luis

9:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Love your work! Very bold dramatic little pieces.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Run Around Paris said...

Your paintings are beautiful.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Hayes said...

Hi Mick,

These are really great little pieces. I look forward to seeing more.

-Jeff Hayes

8:58 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Hayes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker