Friday, October 19, 2007

A Quick Read SOLD (Click here to view results on eBay)



I was lucky to get this shot before this lady noticed I may be adding her to my shot. I would pretend to take pictures in other directions if I saw them looking, and as soon as they realized I was a harmless tourist, they would go back to whatever they were doing and I would try to quickly get my shot. I didn't have time to ask them and normally I would, but if I didn't hurry I was going to be lost in the park, because my son Jobey and Matt weren't waiting. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda Warner Constantino said...

Mick,
Beautiful brushwork and use of light in this piece.

Linda

6:59 PM  
Blogger Joseph Miller said...

Yes, the sense of light-ness is wonderful!

And I fully empathize with your situation of having kids or spouses not waiting for you! Argh!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker