Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lunchtime for Calf SOLD(click here for aution results)



You would think the reference for this painting was from right here in the midwest, but it happens to be from a farm outside of San Marcos California. Last summer, Dave Darrow and I were searching for things to plein air paint, and we looked into some areas out by Elfin Forrest (or something like that). I have some great creek reference that I haven't dug into yet that I also shot that day. I might be in the mood for more landscapes after this one. It was a great shady creek. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger One He Loves said...

Amazing! Beautiful!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this one, Mick! It's got the real feel of the country...like you just walked upon this scene. Gorgeous!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker