Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Preserves on a Shelf SOLD (Click here to see auction results on eBay)



I borrowed some canned vegetables from my mom, which she won't be getting back, and set these up in our halway closet. Her basement had no light at all except a single incandesant bulb, so I thought the dual thin light reflections of the two doorways made a more interesting visual. I knew the colors were going to be a little on the Christmas side, so I made sure it was a dimly lit scene. Click on the image for a larger view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharman Owings said...

Hey Mick,
You know I love all your work but this really strikes a cord. Having moved to the country from a warehouse in downtown Seattle I actually learned to can. This is magical! I love it.
Sharman
Oh! no sculpture show this year but big party July 21. Visiting your friend? :)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker