Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Driftwood SOLD (Click here to view eBay results)



On one of my favorite trips that I ever took, I drove to Seattle Washington in May of 2005,. I hung out with a group of artists at Chris Hopkins home in Mukiteo, north of Seattle. On the way home, I took the back road home, highway 2, Steven's Pass Highway. The highway takes you through 150 miles of wild country that a major stream has carved and rearranged the landscape for thousands of years. All along this road you can see signs of when early settlers tried to build a path to the West Coast with its old rusted bridges and broken down raikroad tracks. Every now and then you see a rope hanging over the stream where crazy swimmers would play Tarzan in the summer. Click on the image for a larger view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker