Friday, April 13, 2007

Ice Cream Sundae SOLD (Click here to view eBay results)



I think this is one of my better paintings lately. I had a Starbuck's macchiato on my easle for the last few days that I wanted to finish, but illustration jobs and just the way the painting was coming out, made me put it on the back burner and try a different subject in a looser application of paint. I'm going to try to paint over the stiffness of the coffee painting soon, but before I do that, I think I'll try to get off this food obsession that I've been on lately. Click on the image for a larger view.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Borgas said...

Do I wish for you to get off the food obsession or not...mmmmm........ gee it looks so yummy I am not sure about that...but.... I show my husband your paintings and say to him that your paintings are so yummy it is enough to fall off the wagon!!! LOL

seriously Mick your work is something that I wish to someday to equal!

3:40 AM  
Blogger mick mcginty said...

Susan,
Ive seen your blog and you are there. I think we are all ona mission to experiment and evolve into the artists we want to be. I hope my work looks different one year from now from what it looks like today. That's what I look forward to.

Mick

10:32 PM  
Blogger "JeanneG" said...

Just give me a spoon and I will take care of this food. Great job.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker