Thursday, July 03, 2008

"Mango on Black" 11x14 (Click here to bid on eBay)



I was going through my archives of past photos and found a subject that I shot but for some reason didn't paint a couple of years ago.
I'm continuing to try to lay the paint on thicker, and just have fun putting together a fresh looking painting , loaded with strokes and juicy thick clumps of paint, but for as much as I try, the end results are a pale result of what I intended. I'm painting 11x14's because I think they are easier to let that effect take place but maybe not. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Unbelievable - I love your still lifes as much as I do your deserts. Love them all but these are some of my favorites.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker