Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"The Midnight Show " 8x10 (Click here to bid on eBay)



I dug back into my photo archives to August of last year, when I took a trip to New York City with my son Jobey and his friend Matt. We flee into Syracuse, New York and drove through Scranton, Pa. on our way to four days in Manhattan and surrounding cities. Before getting to Scranton though, we stopped at Hamilton, New York where my son sang and spoke before a group at Colgate University. It's an amazing part of the country if you can get there for a visit. Very rural, but the small town that has Colgate in it's backyard, does have a movie theater that is right out of a Frank Capra movie itself. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Gray said...

Great work, Mick. Luminous light and rich shadows. Love the glints of reflection on the vehicles.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker