Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Cantaloupe Quartet" 11x14 (Click here to bid on eBay)




To start with, I kinda miss-named this. For some reason I thought I saw two "quarters sections" sitting there, which would make sense, but there are three. I guess the third piece was added from another cantaloupe for balance. I shot these more than two years ago at our home back in South Dakota. My first try at cantaloupe is in October of '06 on this blog. Thanks for looking. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Brendy Vaughn said...

Dude! You are awesome! Your work always impresses me.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Austin Maloney said...

I love this one Mick. It's nice to see you doing fruit again.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Doris Glovier said...

Mick, this is really good! The juicyness, color and texture is all there. I always enjoy your work.
Doris

5:20 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Brenda said it above...AWESOME.

8:34 PM  
Blogger FCP said...

Wow, you really captured the light and feel--lovely work!
Faye

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker