Sunday, April 01, 2007

Meadow Creek SOLD (Click here to see sale results)



This is a painting I finsihed last week. It was from reference that I took a few years ago tho that I found on one of my old external hardrives. I was trying to remember where the spot was, and the closest I could remember was that it was Yellowstone. Just a day after posting it, I got an email from a guy that knew the exact location and name of his favorite trout fishing stream. It's called Duck Creek, just east of Cedar City in south western Utah. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Anne Pease said...

Incred detail! Darks and lights are well captured.

5:35 AM  
Blogger mick mcginty said...

Thanks Leslie, I'm done complaining about lack of sunshine or evening light. I was looking at Bill McClean's work, and he makes a dreary day something I could look forward to seeing. There is amazing beauty in every hour of every day.

Mick

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker