Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bowl oF Fruit SOLD (Click here to view eBay results)



I'm trying to paint better and eat healthier so I set up some fruit in one of my new prop bowls and tried to create a little different lighting situation. Instead of them being real close to an open window, or on our dining room table under artificial light, I decide to use natural light from far across the room. I have a dim set up with all the illumination coming from a small window that's twenty feet away. I'm really happy with it. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Luminous!!! very old world-ish.
you rock! ;)

3:20 PM  
Blogger mick mcginty said...

Kay,
I was really happy with this one. I wanted a piece where the objects fell into the background more. I guess you can only do that when there's a defined area back there. Most of my stuff is painted by looking down on them.

Mick

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker