Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Snow in the Shade" 8"x10" (Click here to bid on eBay)



One of my favorite memories of our trips from the Midwest to our kids homes in California and Arizona, was a three day stop in Jackson, Wyoming where I had two days of walking the paths up to Jenny's Lake and beyond to Hidden Falls. What was around the corner or down over a ridge was always a surprise. I have to disagree with the old adage: Travel the path less taken. I think the people that went there before me knew where the best sights were. Besides, there are thorns, bears and poison oak on those less traveled paths. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mick,

Glad to see you back at it. I have a huge cell phone bill after our last talk. Jana has put me on a leash. ;v)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful brushwork, Mick!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker