Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Hitting the Bricks" 11x14 (Click here to bid on eBay)



I have a few more images of the Central Park Handsome Cabs that I want to paint yet. This one had a good looking horse that I thought looked a lot like Trigger, Roy Roger's famous ride, and I just about titled it..."Is that you Trigger?" I didn't think anyone would get that, and the ones that did would remind me that Roy had Trigger stuffed and mounted on a pedestal in his museum in Victorville Ca. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Read said...

Once again, Mick, you make NYC seem - well, homey! This is really a wonderful painting!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Hurwitz said...

Love your paintings, as always... but may I suggest that the term is hansom cab?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker