Saturday, June 02, 2007

Path Along the Lake SOLD (Click here to see auction results on eBay)



Here's a painting that I was anxious to do that was going to be part of a series of paintings I was going to produce. When I was actually on my hike up to Hidden Falls in Teton National Forest, I was constantly aware of how I was wondering if I was going to make the 2 mile trek to the falls. I had no water, no bear spray, no food, but the worst thing of all, I had less than a quarter of battery life on my camera. What was I thinking. I got three or four shots of Hidden Falls on that day, and had to do the same hike the next day with water, energy bars, and two fully charged batteries. I passed on the bear spray. They said it was only effective at a distance of 5 to 10 feet, and I figure if I get that close I may as well wrestle them. Click on the image for a larger view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker