Friday, February 23, 2007

White Rock (Click here to view eBay results)



I could have sworn I posted and wrote about this painting already, but I guess I was dreaming. To many web things to do along with painting and illustration work to even think straight anymore. Anyway, this painting is from a batch of photos I took of the Elfin Forest area near San Marcos, California. It has a nice clean stream running down the canyon with plenty of foliage and rock formations on both sides to create some great designs. Click on the image for a larger view.

4 Comments:

Blogger Takeyce said...

How beautiful, Mick. Reminds me of on eof the many brooks found in the Adirondacks.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Ed Terpening said...

Mick...this is a stunner. i literally said WOw. Nice composition. What size is it?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Beatiful treatment of the water, it really reads well. Rocks can be so difficult, but you made it look easy. Nice!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mick,
A very nice little landscape. The stream is so sparkly and you did your usual great job on the rocks.
Paint on!
Kay

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker