Sunday, February 18, 2007

Diced Peaches (Click here to view eBay results)



Here's a scene of a peach being diced up. I really don't want to render and blend any of these daily paintings. Instead I want to pile on the paint and push it around to it's eventual resting place, and if I don't hit the right color, value, or hue the first time, then no problem. I think looking at a painting and seeing some of the process is one of the things I enjoy most about painting, so why hide it in my work. Click on the image for a larger view

2 Comments:

Blogger craigstephens said...

The paint's as jiucy as the peach!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kerri Settle said...

I think you've accomplished the loose feel that you were looking for with this one. I'm not big on eating peaches but this one's pretty tempting! Thanks for the add!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker