Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Moon over Monument Valley SOLD (click here to view auction results)


I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but blogger is really geting frustrating. I gave up twice this week trying to post something, and just about gave up again this morning. Anyway, here is the painting I tried to post on Tuesday evening. I have a ton of Monument Valley reference, and my only regret was that we spent just an hour or so there and didn't have the time to hike around and get some shots from different angles of these scenes. It was all from right outside the car. Click on the image for a larger view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schuivert said...

Yes, posting a picture can be a pain with blogger. I usually just try again later when it won't work.
The new version (now called Blogger beta) handles posting pictures differently, hopefully better.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker