Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Apache Junction City Limits" 6"x12" (Click here to bid on eBay)



I finally came up with another name for one of these Superstition paintings. And I also got off the 11x14 format and painted this 6x12. Since the city of Apache Junction is defined on it's northern and western borders by the Superstitions, I thought why not call it city limits. As an artist, I've always thought the people of Apache Junction have an amazing landmark to identify with. I never thought I would live in a city named Gilbert. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Read said...

Mick, I haven't commented in awhile, but I really love the landscape series you've posted. The color, the mood, the composition, - all of it!
Wonderful!

3:37 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Beautiful -

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker