Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cool in the Shade (Click here to view auction results)



Here's a house we drove by last week while we were running for some groceries. It's down to 1 degree below zero this week during the daytime when it's warm and I only took 3 shots of this house before my hands started ache. I hardly feel the cold because I'm inside so much, but it really makes me think about the people that have to work out in it all day. My hat is off to them. Clicl on the image for a larger view.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly you are an amzing artist! keep up the good work.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This one and "Yellow Desert" are stunning.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention those who are out in the cold all day in your comments. I was admiring this painting and thinking how it expresses the charm AND despair of the homes of many of my clients. I am a home health nurse and go out in all weather conditions to see the elderly, sick and disabled in homes just like this on a daily basis. You have captured profoundly and without words the essence of what gets me out of bed each morning. Outstanding work.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker