Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Blue on Blue" 11" x 14" (SOLD)



I drove up to the Grand Canyon last Thursday night or actually Friday morning. I arrived by 7 am and was disappointed that it was an overcast and cold sunrise. All day was pretty dull except for one hour of opening clouds around 2 pm. I stuck around until 6, hoping to get lucky and try to get some sunlight on the subject and just about the time I was ready to head to Sedona, the skies started to clear and I caught one of the best light shows I have seen there in four trips. Click on the image for a larger view.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Arti said...

This is just beautiful! The Grand Canyon..simply magestic...you effort was not wasted, after all:)I love the details and the patches of light..it must have been quite an effort to crteat this!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a gift. It pays to wait for the right moment. What dreams may come....

7:36 AM  
Blogger belindadelpesco.com said...

Wow, gorgeous painting, as usual. Looks like it was worth the wait.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker