Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Waterfall-SOLD- (click here to bid on eBay)


SOLD
I knew all the photos I stopped and took on the many trips to California would finally pay off. This however, is a shot of a waterfall that I took when I went thru Yellowstone on the way to Washington state. You can never tell what you're going to get, but luckily it was sunny for most of that day, unlike the first time I went thru there with a light mist falling most of the day. I do not envy photographers. Click on the image for a larger view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Weiss said...

Mick: Your blog is one I visit every time I'm on line. I am continually blown away by the detail,composition and color you are able to achieve. I understand your desire to loosen up, but you definately have your own style and its a great one!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker