Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cowboy SOLD(Click here to view auction results)



My first portrait for sale I thought was going to be an Indian, but while looking for some good reference on one, I ran across this character that was the lead in the movie Hildago. I videotaped the movie on SP and even at that quality, there wasn't much detail which is probably good. There is a cool looking old Indian Chief in that movie that I might do soon. He has a hat instead of a headdress. Click on the image for a larger view.

3 Comments:

Blogger One He Loves said...

Wow! You weren't kidding. I love this painting! The hat is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! I wish you every success on this one!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Jeff Ward said...

You captured the cowboy essence here, I think. Very nice :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Jon Conkey said...

Hi Mick, Nice work! Your skin tone values are awesome; the cool/warm contrast is very striking. JLC

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker