Saturday, September 23, 2006

Chocolate Krispy Kreme SOLD(click to auction results on eBay)



I was really happy with this and couldn't wait to put it up until I saw what another artist had just posted on eBay. I paint a piece the day before, and post them at 9 pm the next night, and around 5 in the afternoon I got an email update from Duane Kieser showing me his Krispy Kreme. I guess this is as close as I'm ever going to come to the feeling of what it's like to show up at the prom wearing the same thing. Click here for a larger view.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Krispey Kreme.
Don't worry about doing the same thing as Duane.
There's always room for more Krispey Kremes.

1:53 PM  
Blogger craigstephens said...

Yep, really strange. I did mine a day ahead as well and had not seen yours or Duanes. Mine is not a Krispy Kreme but it is chocolate covered!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jo Castillo said...

Yeah, and chocolate is double yummy. I check your blog every time I am online. Your work inspires.
Jo

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker