Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hershey's Kisses -SOLD-(Click here to see auction results on eBay)


SOLD

This is a smaller 5x7 piece that was fun to paint. I actually remember painting a large Hershey's kiss as a project for an advertising company 15 years ago. That wasn't so fun because it had to be a simplified version of the real thing. These paintings are what I want them to look like for the most part, with the only rule being that the drawing has to be as correct as possible. The color and design is right for me. I'm sure there's at least a million different compositions and color schemes to explore. Click on the image for a larger view.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the lucky bidder on this piece, I can only say I'm now a committed fan. I'm glad you've got this blog so I can enjoy looking at all your work!

1:33 PM  
Blogger mick mcginty said...

Deni,
Thanks a lot I really appreciate the purchase and the following. I'm looking forward to building an audience and more importantly building a body of work to display. It's been alot of work so far, but I have to say it's been twice as much fun and satisfaction coming back, when I hear the work is appreciated. Thank you and everyone else that have encouraged me.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker